Thursday, November 29, 2012

Birthday: Part 3

It is completely necessary that I dedicate an entire day to celebrating my birthday with my mates! Despite our conflicting schedules, these two lovely ladies managed to make time for me this week. We had lunch at Thai Bbq, and although I was devastated that they didn't have my favorite calamari, it was delicious as always. After lunch, we spent the rest of the day strolling the park...but if you're with us three, its no ordinary day in the park. It was nice catching up after not seeing each other for a while. I can't explain how much fun I have with these two girls whenever we get together, the chemistry between our little trio makes up the kind of friendship that you know will last a lifetime.
Nastygal mint moto jacket / vintage black bustier / galaxy skirt / Urban Outfitters platform wedge
(Photos taken by Charles, edited by me)



1 comments:

  1. You all look so freaking gorgeous. I love the mint moto jacket with the galaxy skirt.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete