Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Vintage Love Fall Collection



I think that the new items I posted in the shop yesterday are my favorite set so far. I decided to just call it a collection since all pieces have a "Fall" theme to them and the color palette is a bit cohesive as well. While doing the shoot for my new Fall "collection" last night,  I was so tempted to keep all the items for myself because of how comfy and essential they are for the season. But, my shop was in desperate need of new items and I am trying to hustle for upcoming Black Friday haha. I tried my best to include items that can be styled in a variety of different ways and also to help keep my buyers warm during this season. The collection includes Vintage Love's new Skull Anorak, which is my favorite piece from the whole set. I am so in love with the beautiful lace skull detailing on the back of the jacket. Despite how popular skulls are in today's trends, I've never seen this type of design before which is why I had to have it in my shop. Along the anorak, the shop is now stocked with button-ups, cardigans, jackets, and knits.  I was surprised to see that I was racking up the sales today and this set is actually almost sold out! I just want to thank all my Vintage Lovers for the support<3 I'll be adding more items to the Fall Collection soon so stay tuned.















0 comments:

Post a Comment