Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was eventful...to say the least haha.
On Friday, the famz and along with Charles and I returned to the OC because I had an appointment in the area, so we just decided to spend the night in Irvine and get ourselves a hotel room. After checking in, Charles and I had a cute little late night dinner at Guppy's and walked around the plaza. The next day, we took an early trip to Irvine Spectrum to do a little shopping and we couldn't leave Irvine without going to 85 degrees bakery to pick up a box of delicious goodies. We headed to Carson for a baby shower and then watched Breaking Dawn Pt.2 with a few cousins. Despite the hype, I honestly didn't think it was as good as part 1. There was really only one highlight in the entire movie and at the end I was just like, "that's it?". Charles and I spent the night in Carson because we planned on watching my best friend's Tahitian Show at the Grove in Anaheim on Sunday. We spent Sunday afternoon getting kbbq and boba of course, then headed off to the show. The show was a Tahitian dance interpretation of Beauty and the Beast, and it was amazing. It definitely made me miss my tahitian/hula days in high school:( Basically that's a little summary of the large amount of activities we did this weekend haha. I can't thank Charles enough for driving us around despite how far our destination is and taking me to all these wonderful places just so we can have a good time together. 

We didn't get to use my camera as much because we were in a rush most of the time, so please excuse the iPhone quality lol.


0 comments:

Post a Comment