Thursday, December 13, 2012

Princess in her palace.

If I were a princess, I am pretty sure Balboa Park would be my perfect palace. From the serene ponds and fountains, breathtaking architecture, hidden courtyards, secret gardens, and renown art... I am just so in love with the place. I've made a few visits here in the past to tour the museums or just to hang out and explore, and every time I'm here, I can't help but imagine myself wandering the streets of Spain sometime during the Renaissance. I guess its the closest I can get to Europe... until I travel there in the future, that is. Charles and I decided to make a quick visit to the park to check out the holiday decor before we went to Fashion Valley. I wish I could've photographed more of Balboa's beauty but we were short on time, as usual. Anyway, this place is definitely on my list of favorite places to visit in San Diego. 
Nastygal studded moto jacket / vintage black bustier / Sugarlips Aurora Sky skirt / Asos cross belt / Urban Outfitters flats
(Photos taken by Charles/me, edited by me)












2 comments: