Monday, November 5, 2012

Dinner at the cove.

After our usual weekend trip to Kobey's Swap meet last Sunday, I asked Charles if we could head to the beach because I wanted to take advantage of the perfect weather. It was the last week of October, yet it felt like we were in the middle of August. Anyway, we decided to head to La Jolla since we've never really got to explore the area. Once we got there, we were starving but had no idea where to eat...so as usual, we yelped nearby restaurants and discovered what is now one of my favorite restaurants: George's At the Cove. We were lucky enough to be seated at the best table on the ocean terrace and the view literally made me speechless ( I am a sucker for ocean-views). Looking at Charles and looking at the view... ugh, the moment was perfect. We finished dinner right in time for sunset, so we headed down the cliffs and by the water to snap some photos during the "the golden hour." We tried our best to capture this beautiful day, but you just had to be there...

Nastygal dress / DIY flower headpiece
(Photos taken by Charles/me, edited by Charles)

0 comments:

Post a Comment