Saturday, March 9, 2013

Recent Purchases #3

I haven't had the time to do a "Recent Purchases" post in a while! I finally found the time to gather up most of the goodies I picked up recently and I just wanted to share with you guys some really good finds and where to get them. I divided this haul into three parts, I didn't realize how many clothes I bought the past few weeks!
Vintage crop top - American Rebel, Melrose / Fringe crop top - Crossroads Trading Co. / Collar blouse - Boutique in downtown SD / Corduroy circle skirt - American Apparel / Lace bralette - UO / Round sunnies - UO / Pink lace crop top and floral crop top - available soon on my new site / Long cardigan shawl - Cotton On
The past weekend, Charles and I made our first visit to Melrose and I was overwhelmed by the amazing shops they had there. We didn't have time to visit every store, but so far my favorite was American Rebel. It was a large vintage shop that sold pieces fit for today's trends: high waist shorts, denim jackets, crop tops, jumpers, dooney bags, docs, etc. It was everything I ever wanted Vintage Love to turn out to be. The clothes there were like UO's Urban Renewal collection except 10x better and not as pricey. The prices were surprisingly reasonable, which is really hard to come by for typical vintage shops. The whole setup of the store was so cute... I wish I could've taken photos but cameras were prohibited :( I found so many pieces I loved and would've gone crazy but I had to restrict myself and ended up just getting the vintage crop top in the photo above. 
I also found another cool shop while at Melrose called Crossroads Trading Co. which was exactly like Buffalo Exchange! I got the fringe crop top (above photo) and the black knit sweater (below photo). Both items were originally from Forever 21 and UO and I spent less than $20!
Knit sweater - Crossroads Trading Co. / Boy London sweater - Boy London / Floral crop top and lace crop top - available soon on my new site / Print shorts and circle skirt - Forever 21
Glamour Kills crop top - PLNDR / Mink Pink Petting Farm tank / Mint chiffon shawl cardigan - boutique in Downtown SD / mint lace bustier - Forever 21 / Floral crop top and lace crop top - available soon on my new site
I've been wanting the Mink Pink Petting Farm tank for the longest time! When I saw it on my girl crush, Cara (photo), I just had to get it. I was originally going to purchase it from Market HQ, but the cost including shipping was way too much for a tank top. I gave up on the top, until one day I was scrolling through my IG feed and Willabelle a.k.a. Pale Division posted a photo of her new big cartel shop... and lucky me, she was selling this tank and at a much cheaper price too! I was super happy and immediately hopped on it. I would provide a link to purchase this, but it seems to be sold out everywhere! >_<

0 comments:

Post a Comment