Sunday, March 10, 2013

Behind the Scenes: Candid L.A. Lookbook

The Candid L.A. Lookbook will be released this week! ...but until then, here is a sneak peek of what went down behind the scenes.

Opening Lookbook: 
In order to give my new site a proper introduction, I needed the perfect opening lookbook to showcase my first collection. Luckily, photographer, Gian Torres contacted me to discuss whether I was interested in collaborating with him and a model for an upcoming shoot. This was the perfect opportunity to shoot the opening collection. I had the pleasure of working with Gian and the beyond gorgeous model, Giselle Piña. I couldn't have thought of a better person to model my clothes. Charles and AC helped out with the shoot as well and with a team of such talented members, of course it was a success. Together, the photos create the perfect introduction.

Here is a behind the scenes video of the shoot by AC! http://vimeo.com/61062448


Spring Lookbook: 
I had way too much fun styling and shooting the Spring lookbook because I'm a sucker for florals. I have to thank my amazing boyfriend/photographer, Charles and my beautiful friends for making this possible in such short notice. I chose Lake Skinner as the location because its the perfect place to spend a day in Spring and not to mention the fact that its less than 10 minutes away from house. The spring collection is simply adorable. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment