Thursday, March 28, 2013

Date Twinsies

A few weekends ago, Charles and I invited the lovely couple, Kirsten and Paul to a fancy little downtown double date. To celebrate Kirsten's birthday, we had dinner at an open-patio Italian restaurant with the best view of the Coronado Ferry Landing. We all strolled around Downtown for a bit and I was reminded of how much I love the night-life in the city. I'm still amazed at how much Kirsten and I have in common, its not very often when you find someone who just clicks with you automatically and understands you. Its so funny how similar our relationships are. I can't wait till our next double date with my favorite couple <3


Photos by Charles / Edited by me
Asos dress / vintage Gucci bag / UO platform wedges

1 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bag.It does look nice. It keeps its shape, full and rounded, even when empty. leather hobo bags are very roomy without appearing very big, good item on cwmalls.com.

    ReplyDelete