Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Recent Purchases #2


If you aren't already a member of Plndr, you're missing out! If you aren't familiar with plndr.com, its an exclusive, members-only online boutique that hosts limited time sales on amazing brands. Today, they have a BOGO Sale on dresses including brands like Mink Pink, Motel and Style Hunter! These brands are normally to pricey for me, so I had to take advantage of this sale. I realized that the dresses in my closet don't really fit into my current taste right now, so I've been in search for new go-to dresses that I can wear on cute dates and fancy parties. I found 2 perfect dresses from Plndr's selection by Motel and Style Hunter, both with bustier tops that create flattering silhouettes. The BOGO sale ends tonight, so get to it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment