Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Coronado Island

Last Friday, Charles spontaneously bought a new camera. He's been wanting the Canon 5D Mark II for quite some time now, and luckily and offer popped up that he just couldn't resist. I am just as excited as he is about it because we've always talked about traveling and having the perfect camera to capture every moment. Saturday morning, we both woke up extremely early in hopes to purchase our first Comic Con tickets. Despite my determination, we weren't able to get in because supposedly, they sold out within minutes:( Since we were already up, we decided to take the 5D for a test run, and what better place to do that than at the beach. After running a few errands in San Diego, we decided to head over to the beautiful Coronado Island just in time for sunset. The weather surprisingly felt like an evening in summer and the view was perfect. Afterwards, we headed Downtown to check out the UO president's day sale, but it wasn't as exciting as I expected. We ended our night with our usual trip to Tap Ex because the boba queen gotta have her boba. It was definitely a picturesque day.


Photo credits to my wonderful photographer, Charles <3 / Edited by me.
Forever 21 Kimono top / Nastygal Romper / DIY Floral crown

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, especially the photos towards the end of the night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two make such a cute couple! Gorgeous pictures : ) And I love your mint romper and watch!

    - S

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the watch that I wanted to get but ran out in the store near me. I am hesitate to get it online because I haven't felt the band material. Does it stick to your wrist?

    ReplyDelete