Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cute little Valentine's date.

About a week before V- Day, I was shopping at Joann's for material for upcoming projects and I asked Charles to meet me there so we can go have lunch. It's half an hour later and I'm wondering what's taking him so long, then I receive a call from him asking me to immediately come outside because it was "important". I rush out to the parking lot thinking someone might have hit my car or something lol. I see him standing at my parking spot and to my surprise, my car was covered in Valentine decor. On my windshield, a sign read "Love you forever" and he placed a glass bottle right next to it, as well as little heart cutouts on my license plate and mirrors. Inside the glass bottle was a letter and at the end of it, he asked me to be his Valentine. It was the cutest thing ever and I love how he still asks me to be his Valentine. 

This Valentine's Day, we decided to have a romantic home cooked dinner and just stay in while we enjoy each other's company. We didn't want to deal with the hassle of reserving a table or waiting for hours at some restaurant. I surprised him with a candle-lit dinner including his favorite Fettuccine Alfredo, and it was pretty good for my first try. I also made him a book and gave it the most creative title ever, "Cute Little Book of Quotes and Stuff". It was a collection of quotes and typography about love and inspiration. I specifically chose quotes that meant a lot to the both of us and knowing Charles, he loves reading quotes that he can always relate to. He made me a "Valentine Project", which was a giant card including the sweetest letter and some of my favorite photos of us along with a plush bear. He also brought bags of boba because he knows that's all I wanted. After dinner, we experimented with making our own milk tea to go along with the boba. We both tried different ingredients and such, and lets say that we weren't very successful. Considering the fact that Charles will most likely be joining the Air Force this year, this might be the last Valentine's Day we'll spend together in person for a while. Thankfully, I couldn't have asked for a better night <3

1 comments:

  1. You two are by far the cutest couple ever. I swear. Love it. and loving all the photos <3

    ReplyDelete