Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mate Date 2-6-12

After being apart for a couple months, I finally reunited with my mates, Leanne and Kim! I woke up at 10:00 AM today which was very difficult for me considering that I wake up after 2:00 almost every day (definitely not a morning person), but I'd do anything for these two. We had a little adventure around Old Town T-mec, which is probably the only entertaining place here. After having our traditional photoshoot, which we are extremely dedicated to I might add, we had a cute little lunch at Rosa's Cantina. Despite a few encounters with creepy men with staring problems, we strutted through the streets of old town and I think we literally snapped a photo at every corner, which explains the large amount of photos in this post. Confession: I sometimes feel intimidated when I'm around my maties because obviously their level of chic-ness is much higher than mine, and they are just so outgoing and genial while I'm a little more introverted. These girls have always been an inspiration to me, fashion and personality wise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment