Sunday, July 28, 2013

3 Peas in a Pod: Day 1

My penpal, Janice finally paid a visit to California this past week! She brought along Elena, and I was more than excited to have them stay at my home and be their "tour guide" around Cali. I still can't believe how much we got to do within the 7 days that they were here. Its so amazing how close we all got, considering the fact that this was our first time meeting in person. We've built up our friendship to the point where have a title for it, "3 peas in a pod". I miss them a lot already but I'm planning my trip to visit them this winter in NY!

On their official first day here, I decided to show them around my neighborhood. We spent the day thrifting then had a picnic at Lake Skinner. 
 
Hat & Sunflower dress - Rose Bowl Flea Market / Flatforms - UO

0 comments:

Post a Comment